Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One more of Leighton Meester!

Since I love Blair's style so much, there will be more posts of her soon; but I'm going to try to diversify a little after this post. Coming soon: Dakota Fanning and Anne Hathaway as Agent 99. Please feel free to request anyone.

I love Blair's room decor. If anyone has any other screencaps of her room, I'd love to have them so I can find some similar stuff to decorate my own room.

This mirror is so lovely and traditional. It's on sale for $298 right now at NotJustMirrors. It's Queen Anne Cherry Cheval Mirror.


Good ol' Target has a coat rack for $149.99- and %15 percent off of that! It's wrought iron and painted antique white.

These really cute Hanky Panky Rosalyn String Briefs looks so girly with all the frills. Sadly, I couldn't find a bustier like Blair's. Any suggestions?

No comments: